On-Site advertising and behavioral advertising:
Data protection and privacy:
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide in order to inquire about our services via this Site.
• The information you provide in order to enter a promotion via this Site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this Site.
• If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, although you have the option to opt-out of such use.
• Details of your visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third-party supplier.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such by emailing us at: email@example.com
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.